Our Pediatric Care focuses on the specialized needs of children under 18 years old. We offer many services, including annual physical exams
Annual physical exams include:
- Updating family medical history
- Reviewing your child’s medical history & immunization status
- Providing age-appropriate safety information & health education
- Performing screening of your child’s growth, emotional & social development
- Checking blood pressure, vision & hearing
A nutritional assessment can be done to determine a child’s overall nutritional health and how it may impact current or long term health conditions. Nutrition education and counseling can help parents select foods to manage a chronic health condition and to help ensure proper nutrition.
Referrals to specialty services
Our pediatricians can refer patients to any number of specialty services that may be needed.
Our pediatricians can administer all childhood vaccines necessary and as mandated by the State.
Well-Child visits are a good time to discuss any issues or concerns regarding your child’s growth and development.
Make an appointment to see one of our highly dedicated specialists for an evaluation at a location listed below.